- I’m not surprised why certain people don’t believe in God – not all children believe in their parents either.
- We tend to think about consequences only before making a decision, but not at the very moment when the decision is being made.
- It’s impossible to understand what the universal love is until you read The Gospels. But you’re still capable of loving someone in your own way.
- Relativity is so obvious that 19+9=4 (in a 24h time format).
- People often seem to confuse kindness and mercy: you can still show kindness to someone who you’ll never be able to forgive. Mercy is of a higher notion.
- If you expect understanding from others, it’s because you’re egocentric.
- They say that life’s not fair. Are we?
- The Big Bang theory is as absurd as human omnipotence.